Who is eligible to be a client of Care & Repair in Powys?
Eligibility will vary by nature of the service.
- Our core service funded by Welsh Government benefits home owners and private tenants aged over 60.
- Our Managing Better project benefits people with dementia, sensory loss or who have had a stroke who are over 50.
- Our Mamwlad project benefits people from a farming background who are over 50.
- Our adaptation work benefits people with disabilities of any age.
We recommend you contact us to find out more.
What difference do we make for our clients?
- In 2022/2023 we assisted 2,069 individuals.
- We helped 97 people return to their home from hospital and we completed work that prevented 1,834 hospital admissions.
- Through our direct help in obtaining additional welfare benefits, we increased clients’ income by a combined total of £205,290.
- We raised £26,653 of benevolent funding for our clients towards the cost of building works.