Do you need help to live safely and independently in your own home as you get older?
Care & Repair in Powys provides expertise, advice and practical support to older people and disabled people who need to undertake or improvements adaptations to their home. We do this to help people live independently in safe, warm, accessible homes.
- Give expert advice on options to adapt or improve your home
- Give help on finding sources of funding for the work that needs to be done
- Give advice on welfare benefits to help you ensure you maximise your income
- Assess and advise on safety and security in the home to increase independence and reduce falls
- Provide a technical service offering building advice
- Help you find a reputable local building contractor
- Keep you informed on progress and check you are happy with the work done