Who is eligible to be a client of Care & Repair in Powys?
Eligibility will vary by nature of the service.
- Our core service funded by Welsh Government benefits the over 60’s.
- Our Managing Better and Rapid Adaptations Programme will benefit the over 50’s
- Our adaptation work will benefit people with disabilities of any age.
We recommend you contact us to find out more.
What difference do we make for our clients?
- In 2019/2020 we assisted 1,999 individuals.
- The average age of our clients is 77 years old and 14% of the people we helped were aged 90 years or over.
- We helped 115 people return to their home from hospital and we completed work that prevented 1,373 hospital admissions.
- We assisted 1,458 clients to reduce or prevent their chance of falls.
- 313 clients had their personal safety and home security improved.
- Through our direct help in obtaining additional welfare benefits, we increased clients’ income by a combined total of £272,534
- We raised £3,801 of benevolent funding for our clients towards the cost of building works.