Who is eligible to be a client of Care & Repair in Powys?
Eligibility will vary by nature of the service.
- Our core service funded by Welsh Government benefits the over 60’s.
- Our Managing Better and Rapid Adaptations Programme will benefit the over 50’s
- Our adaptation work will benefit people with disabilities of any age.
We recommend you contact us to find out more.
What difference do we make for our clients?
- In 2017/18 we assisted 1,859 individuals.
- The average age of our clients is 77 years old and 16% of the people we helped were aged 90 years or over.
- In 2017/18 we helped 143 people return to their home from hospital and we completed work that prevented 1,106 hospital admissions.
- We assisted 1,439 clients to reduce or prevent their chance of falls.
- 130 clients had their personal safety and home security improved.
- Through our direct help in obtaining additional welfare benefits, we increased 37 clients’ income by a combined total of £150,602 per year
- We raised £6,259 of benevolent funding for our clients towards the cost of building works.