Get Involved and Make a Difference!
Care & Repair in Powys provides advice and adaptations to older and disabled people, helping them to live independently in their own homes. Our Board determines the direction of our organisation, allowing us to improve homes and change lives for local people.
We are looking for dedicated people to join us. You will:
- Meet new people who care about improving the lives of others;
- Help to lead our agency, with a number of exciting projects;
- Be part of a network of agencies, helping people across Wales;
- Develop your professional skills and networks.
We value contributions from people with a range of knowledge and experience.
For more information on how you can help, please contact our Governance Officer, John Thornton, on 01686 620538 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 24th July, 2019.
How To Apply
- Download a copy of our Application Pack
- Download a copy of the Application Form
- Complete and return the Application Form to our Governance Officer, John Thornton by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address below:
Ty Canol House