Do you need help to live safely and independently in your own home as you get older?
Care and Repair in Powys provides expertise, advice and practical support to older people or people with disabilities who need to undertake repairs, renovations or adaptations to their home. We do this to help people remain living at home independently, comfortably, safely and securely.
- Give expert advice on options to adapt or repair your home
- Give help on finding sources of funding for the work that needs to be done
- Give advice on welfare benefits to check you are receiving your full entitlement
- Assess and advise on safety and security in the home
- Help you find a reputable building contractor for larger jobs
- Provide a technical service to inspect the work upon completion
- Keep you informed on progress and check you are happy with the work done